As is my custom, I am going to take a break from blogland, so Merry Christmas to you all, I hope you all have time to spend the holidays with someone you love, and I will catch up with you on the other side.
Cranberry, Pistachio, and Milk Chocolate Cookies
1 stick(s) unsalted butter, softened
1 1/2 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
2 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
3/4 cup(s) dried cranberries
3/4 cup(s) chopped pistachios
6 ounce(s) chopped milk chocolate
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and confectioners' sugar using an electric mixer set on medium-high speed.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and salt, and beat until combined. Reduce mixer speed to low, add flour, and mix until dough is smooth.
- Mix in the cranberries, pistachios and chocolate chunks
- Divide into three 2-inch-thick logs and wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Chill until firm, about 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Slice logs into 1/4-inch-thick and bake on parchment-lined banking sheets until firm and lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool.